For decades, the B2B sales process within the retail industry has been expensive, analog and inefficient.
Manufacturers traditionally had to visit retailers in person to sell their products. This means long travel times, high costs and low scalability.
Retail.me is the first digital solution that directly connects manufacturers and retailers (like Edeka & Rewe).
With Retail.me, manufacturers can sell their entire product portfolio directly to retailers without having to travel across the country.
With a single click, information is sent directly to individual retailers. The most effective way to secure product placements, increase brand awareness and attract new customers.
Hence, Retail.me is not only up to 80% cheaper, but also significantly faster (c.100x).
Retail.me offers its platform to retailers free of charge. But manufacturers pay an annual fee between € 2,400 and € 15,400 depending on their size. A typical salesperson costs around € 80k per year.
- Strong network effects: Retail.me is the largest B2B sales platform in the DACH area
- One-stop store: Marketing, communication and evaluation are handled directly on the platform
- Intelligent product policy: Optimization of marketing through targeted ads and tracking measures
- More than € 520,000 annual recurring revenue in 2020
- Over 1,700 suppliers can now reach a network of over 4,000 retailers on the Retail.me platform
- Around 220,000 offers have already been activated on the platform
- Customers include well-known brands such as Coca Cola, Krombacher & Pernod Ricard
The retail industry is one of the largest markets in the world. In the EU alone, there are around 3.8 million points of sale and more than 1 million manufacturers and suppliers. Of these, around 80k points of sale and 30k manufacturers and suppliers are located just in Germany.
Founder & Management Team
The management team is characterized by their many years of experience in sales, product and software development. This is complemented by a young, diverse team (25 employees) in the areas of sales, software development and customer success.
Matthias Schulz (CEO)
- 20+ years of sales experience
- Leading positions at Red Bull and Warsteiner
Tobyas Faroß (CPO)
- 10+ years of product design experience
- Owner of a design and digital agency
Alexander Roddis (CTO)
- 18 years IT and development experience
- Software Architect, Cloud Infrastructure Expert, Agile Coach
- primeCROWD Convertible up to € 500k, min. € 300k
- Discount: 25% (Interest: 3.9 % p.a.)
- Cap: € 10 Mio. (Floor: € 5 Mio.)
- Closing: August 2021
- Total round up to € 1.350k / € 850k already committed
- min. Ticket / investor: € 10.000
- Large food retailers (EDEKA & REWE etc.)
- Digital service providers for the retail industry (Syndigo, Salsify, range.me)
Sign up for the meetups and get to know the team
As an investor in primeCROWD you will receive exclusive access to innovative start-ups and, together with experienced business angels, you will be able to launch a new generation of European companies.